Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Journey Begins

Posted on 10:27 AM by The Shatzer Clan


Over the last several months I have completely transformed my life.  Five months ago I was the heaviest I had ever been in my life.  I weighted in at 234 pounds and growing.  I lived a completely sedentary lifestyle; participating in physical activity only when necessary.  My diet, it seemed, consisted of as much sugar and fried foods as I could consume.  I hated vegetables, and steered clear of healthy food in general. 
Then I snapped!  One morning while getting dressed I noticed that my pants were almost too tight.  I stood there in front of the mirror and thought to myself “you lazy slob!  I will NOT buy you bigger cloths!” 
I promptly ordered P90X and began the hardest 90 days of my life.  Over the last 5 months I have lost almost 60 pounds and have reached a level of fitness that I never thought possible.

No Response to "My Journey Begins"

Leave A Reply